Cosmetic laboratories are increasingly betting on making their products with natural and vegetable ingredients, thus creating natural cosmetics. They are cosmetics of all kinds that are made to provide us with all the benefits of nature.
This natural or organic cosmetics. It is a trend that is going strong and gaining adherents at an accelerated rate, as evidenced by a growth estimated at 20% per year in Europe.
Basically, consumers are tired of reading labels with dozens of ingredients with unpronounceable names, ingredients created in a laboratory that accelerate the effects of these creams but, in turn, can cause dermatological problems, allergies, and, simply, are chemicals that our skin and our hair absorb.
A natural cosmetic tries as much as possible to resemble the lipid mantle of our skin, and here we have the essential virtue of the natural product, which seeks to integrate substances that have the greatest possible affinity with the biochemical composition of our skin.
And there is nothing better than go to nature to take care of ourselves, the chamomile to deflate the skin, the honey to give it light, the lemon to clean our hair, the avocado to hydrate it, the coffee to give us smoothness … The ingredients are endless, and their benefits too.
Advantages of natural cosmetics
- – They do not contain synthetic aromas, preservatives, or artificial perfumes.
- – It adapts very well to our skin type due to the greater affinity of its components with our epidermis.
- – It does not use chemical components derived from petroleum, nor artificial additives.
- – Regenerates, cares, and protects the skin effectively.
- – It has a softer, less aggressive effect than conventional cosmetics.
- – Natural cosmetics also have benefits for the environment since its manufacture does not cause chemical residues harmful to the environment by not using petroleum products.
- – It has no side effects, and it does not produce any type of allergies, so anyone can use it.